HTC HD2 windows mobile to any android
Flashing htc hd2 from windows mobile to android 1st you need to understanding your devices SPL version, to check your devices SPL version fully turn off devices , holding volume down button and press on/off button single time wait until devices boot up with showing four color mode on devices only let go volume button down,
------ picture beside was showing on bootloader mode,
you will see second line is showing SPL-2.08.HSPL
is mean this devices already be HARDSPL ,for devices
was not showing HSPL behind mean is original spl that
without unlock,check the SPL version download suitable
version SPL version to flash.
Download spl address
developed by Bepe and Cotulla of DFT (Dark Forces Team).
for those devices on hd2 with spl-3.03.0000 you need to select spl-3.03 HSPL to flash,after that chose SPL-2.08 HSPL to flash,because MAGLDR will only support SPL-2.08 HSPL.
here the step to hardspl
2nd step before flashing MAGLDR you need download Radio Leo 126.96.36.199 and flash your devices to support 576ram for android os wm7 os .
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
.please make sure your devices was flashed hardspl 2.08.
- Power your phone off.
- Press and hold the Volume-Down key and while keeping it pressed, press and hold the Power key until you see the four-color (red, green, blue, white) bootloader screen.
- Connect the phone to your computer via USB and wait till you see the text ‘Serial’ change to ‘USB’ on the phone’s screen.
- From the extracted radio files, run CustomRUU.
- Read the instructions provided by the program on your computer and proceed with the steps, confirming your actions by ticking the check boxes and clicking ‘Next’.
- After the tool has verified the information on your phone, you will see an ‘Update’ button. Click it to proceed with the installation process.
- Make sure you do NOT disconnect the phone from your computer or turn your computer off while the radio is being flashed. This should take just a few seconds. Once the process is complete, the phone will reboot.
MAGLDR is an alternative custom bootloader for HTC HD2 that unleashes the full potential of your device by giving you several options to install Windows Phone 7, Android and ClockworkMod recovery on it, as well as allowing you to boot into these operating systems or recovery.you will need install MAGLDR to flash android or windows phone 7.
Click here to download Magldr 1.13 bootloader
- In case your phone is running Windows Mobile, simply connect it to
your computer via USB while ActiveSync is running. In case it doesn’t
have Windows Mobile installed or you can’t get ActiveSync to recognize
it, put it into bootloader mode:
- Power off your HTC HD2.
- Press the Volume-Down button on your phone, keep it pressed and press the Power button.
- Keep both the buttons pressed until you see the red, green, blue and white bootloader screen and then release both buttons.
- Now connect your phone to your PC via USB. If this is the first time you’re connecting your phone to the PC in bootloader mode, wait for the drivers to be installed automatically. The term ‘Serial’ in the white area of the screen should now change to ‘USB’.
- On your PC, browse to the folder where you extracted MAGLDR 1.13 and run ROMUpdateUtility.
- Confirm that you understand the caution by ticking the checkbox and click Next.
- Confirm that you have completed the required steps by ticking the checkbox and click Next.
- Click ‘Update’ and on each of the next two screens, click ‘Next’. MAGLDR installation will now begin and your phone will show the progress. It should take just a few seconds. Your phone will reboot once the installation has finished. You may now click ‘Finish’ in the ROM Update Utility.
after finish flashing MAGLDR you will need to doing last step install clockwork recovery before flashing any android rom you prefer.
.On your HD2(if your phone was off) keep holding power button wait until show menu
like picture that i show. connect your devices to your pc.
select "usb flasher".
.Download MAGLDR RECOVERY CWM
.extract and run the DAF.exe follow instruction on your desktop.
.To boot into recovery mode,just at Magldr mode select AD Recovery,then you can be chose any flashable zip for leo android rom at your sd card.