Official rom version (Android 2.2.2) (CHECK ABOUT AT YOUR DEVICES)
.Build number 15274
.Kernel version 18.104.22.168-pert
What you need
- StreakMod-Recovery (3rd party recovery,to backup,restore and flashing 3rd party custom rom)
- Baseband318 (is official version BASEBAND VERSION after flash will be GAUSB1A135100-EU)
- Dell-Recovery318 (official version RECOVERY after flash will be GAUSB1A135100 )
- InstallDellMSync.exe (dell ADB driver for recovery mode)
- ADB_Tethering_Driver (dell ADB driver for recovery mode)
- Streak_318_12821_00 (dell official new version rom)
1.When the device stuck at Dell Logo after OTA upgrade,remove battery and put it back, press and hold POWER button and Camera button.
wait until the screen show as picture below
2 .Open MultiRecoveryFlasher.v0.8 folder click on MultiRecoveryFlasher.bat
3.Wait until your computer screen show as picture below
5.Press power button when dell logo launch press and hold volume up and down button to boot up recovery.
(Select No 2 and press camera button key to upgrade firmware from microSD)
6.Wait until installation finish will auto reboot.
7.After reboot follow back step No 1 remove battery and put it back, press and hold POWER button and Camera button to boot fastboot for prepare to flash Baseband318.
8.Open MultiBasebandFlasher.V0.1 folder click on MultiBasebandFlasher.bat then key b318 to flash new version on baseband.